Yes. I should have. Did I? No I did not. And this is what came out of it:
And so I spent the next almost hour piecing those three pics together [after sifting through about 160 of them to find ones that WOULD piece together] and got this:

And that, my friends, is why I learned how to use photoshop.



haha awww, even with the sour faces they are still so cute! I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I find that the ones that aren't totally perfect are the best because they're genuine, KWIM? look at me, all sentimental.vomit!
ReplyDeleteyour PS skills are amazing, i'd NEVER guess the last pic is pieced together
you rock sista! and you are very beautiful. Wish I could see you soon!
ReplyDeleteWay to take control of the PSing! That is an awesome picture! I may have to steal your idea of the all red shirts with the black background when Dustin gets back next week. LOVE it. You've come so far in such a short time. I'm thoroughly impressed and really enjoying seeing all your pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt's seriously from your encouragement Kim. I honestly wouldn't have done it without you telling me I could and giving me tips! You're the best!
ReplyDelete