So last night I wrapped our mountain of presents. We got all of our nieces and nephews presents this year because we have the money, unlike every other Christmas we've been together. In total we have 12 nieces and nephew with 3 foster nieces. LOTS of presents! I also got some for my neighbors girls and another friend's little girl.
Marcus of course HAD to help me. It was actually really cute. I would hand him the tape and point where I wanted him to put it. He would then point to where I pointed and blabber some nonsensical thing and then very carefully place the tape right where I told him to. I would then fill out the to and from sticker and hand it to him and he'd carefully place it on the present followed by the bow.
He got ahead of me one time and pulled the entire sticky thing off the bow. I don't think he realized that when I was pulling something off the bow, it was the cover to the sticky part so he just ripped the entire thing off. Maybe he did know, I'm not sure, because I was busy cutting and heard this rip.
Oh and before I forget, as we speak Marcus is trying to stick Jamesen's stocking onto his foot! heehee
Anyways, so in the middle of wrapping was bath time and off he went to bed. This morning you should have seen his face when he saw all the presents! Of course he went straight for them and I had to yell angrily at him as he reached for one, ready to rip the thing to shreds. My friend came over and I gave her Becca's present. She put it on the floor with Becca's coat over top of it. Of course Marcus found it and of course he ripped it open. *rolls eyes*
I can't wait for Christmas though. It's going to be so much fun spending it with Frank and Dorothy [and of course Kahlan]. I'll make sure to take tons of pics! :)
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



It's so fun having little kids at Christmas. I wish you could be here.
ReplyDeleteOh it's going to be fun! I wrapped all ours during Erin's nap, so she didn't get to help. I wish I had thought to let her though.
ReplyDeletesounds like you're going to have a great time.
ReplyDelete