Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Low Crawling and C'mas Lights

We gave Jamesen carrots, applesauce and sweet potato over the last few weeks. He was confused by the carrots since all he had had before was peas. He doesn't like applesauce [which Marcus didn't like fruit at that age either, weird kids] and he SNARFED the sweet potato. He gets so excited when we put him in the high chair because he knows he's gonna get sweet potato.

Also, he's been low crawling lately. This vid shows it a little bit. I'm having a hard time getting it on video because he always stops to smile at the camera when he sees it coming. He didn't get to the block in the video. He got distracted by Marcus who was attacking me because I was laying on the floor to get on Jamie's level.

I found This Link on FaceBook. I'm such a sucker for Christmas light displays. Christmas lights to music with the music being techno? Marcus was in heaven! Oh you should have seen him the first time he watched it. He was a dancing fool! Here's the like 3rd time after it was getting a bit old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment