Sunday, December 20, 2009

If Santa were a woman

Marcus would have gone up to her, sat on her lap and been all smiles for the camera. Since Santa is not a woman, Marcus smiled and was loving him, until he realized I was putting him on his lap that is. It went from HUGE smile to this look of shock and terror, lol! Santa did pretty good at holding him on his lap while he was trying to get away though.


I kept telling them to take the picture while Marcus was screaming and they didn't do it. I honestly would have picked that one. They had one where he wasn't making a horrible face but he wasn't smiling and the girl was like "So you want this one right?" and I was like "No I want the middle one" and she looked at me like I had 3 heads, lol. I really wish they had listened to me and gotten the pic when he was screaming. Oh well.

At least this year we got a good Santa!

I do have to say though, that I will NEVER forget to go to the military santa again. The mall pics are a rip off! $20 for a fuzzy picture? They handed me the pic and I was like "wow. If i had whipped my camera out I could have gotten a better pic than this printed at walgreens!" Of course, not out loud but I sure thought it!

And what's with the "season's greetings". You say that to people when you're not sure if they celebrate Christmas. People getting pics with Santa are celebrating Christmas! Write Merry Christmas! Geeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment