Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow

I woke up yesterday to it snowing. I hurried and got the kids dressed, all excited to see Marcus' eyes light up to the falling white stuff only to be disappointed to find it had stopped snowing by the time we got out there. There wasn't much snow at all, just a light frosting and it quickly melted when the sun came up. I, of course, took some pics of Jamie's first snow. We were out at like 8 in the morning so it was around 30*.




On another note, I think Marcus is finally starting to get to that point where he forgets what it was like before Jamesen was around. I've been told it takes about 6 months for that to happen. He's finally starting to interact with Jamesen a bit more. He'll climb into the pack n play and "play" [aka, steal all his toys] with him. He brought his doodle pad over so Jamesen could see him draw. I turned on Nemo and he pushed the pack n play, with Jamesen in it, nearer to the tv and then climbed in there with him.

I've got a friend who's little boy is a couple weeks older than Marcus and her little girl is about a month older than Jamesen. I follow her blog and she's constantly putting up pictures of her little man snuggling the baby and it makes me jealous that Marcus doesn't do the same thing, lol! I know I get some cute pics and things, but most of the time it's me forcing Marcus to sit still and trying desperately to get him to quite screaming just for one pic before his crying makes Jamie start crying. Oi!

I can't wait till they're a bit older and best friends. It'll be so cute.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Erin doesn't do much cuddling these days either. With Patrick OR me. She doesn't like me lately. :(

    Anyway, I'm glad Jamesen got snow at least once this winter! I just took some of Patrick but since both had meltdowns on the way back from our walk, they're having an early nap and I'm going too! (I had to sit down for a minute so my second wind from the walk would wear off!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M's hat doesn't look like Patrick's to me. But it's hard to tell since he has his coat hood over it.

    ReplyDelete