Monday, April 4, 2011

Words, words and more words

I'm utterly amazed at Jamesen's vocabulary now days. He's way far ahead of Marcus at this age who didn't ever say anything. He'd say a few words here and there, but never anything consistent and I could never get him to say anything on command.

Jamesen is saying things like "airplane" and "ready, steady, go!" Mostly things that we say or see every day, but he's talking and it's so cute! He's growing up so dang fast right before my eyes. We've only got 3 months until his second birthday and I'm in shock! When did that happen?! I'm trying to teach him to ride his bike, but he's having issues... He can't figure out the steering thing. He can peddle just fine, but apparently steering is essential in riding it, haha.

Speaking of speech, Marcus is doing so well. He can say so many words and is even starting to put sentences together! He's catching up to his peers really fast, which is so good to hear. He's doing really well with the potty still too. I was worried he might regress a bit when we moved here, but he's not had an accident the entire time. In fact, it feels like he's over doing it a bit with asking to go to the potty. If we're out and about, he'll ask to go potty at every place we go to. He's not night trained, but he's doing so well during the day!

The boys have really taken to my parents. I've left them a few times to do some stuff with my photography and they've done really well, which makes me so glad. I've been really worried that Jamesen would cry his little heart out the entire time and start hyperventilating like he normally does when he's really upset. Makes me so glad to know that he's not such a momma's boy that he can't warm up to other people. I've been a tad worried about it actually, lol.

Anyways, nothing's really going on. We're just hanging out and waiting to find out where we're going next. Looking like Washington so far, but we'll see in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. They're such cute boys. :) I can't believe how grown up Jameson is! Just checked out your photography blog!! You've done cute cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete