Remember a few posts ago when I said they accidentally included Sabe in the "You're going to Ft. Benning, Georgia" thing? And how I said I was so glad they corrected their mistake? Well apparently their mistake was correcting their mistake, because we're going to Ft Benning! That's what I get for talking trash about it. I should have known the minute I opened up my mouth about not wanting to go there, we were going to go there! Silly me. Silly, silly me. I hope Georgia proves me wrong and it's not as bad as I'm envisioning with the fire ants. Good news though, there should be lots of warm rain falls that we can run through in our galoshes!! That's a huge plus! And I'm not being sarcastic!
While Ft. Benning was pretty low on my list of places I wanted to go, it wasn't the bottom, or even second to the bottom, so while I'm not too thrilled about going there, it could definitely be worse and I'm very thankful that the two places I desperately did NOT want to go are not the place we're going to! Another good thing is that it's on the coast so we can go to the beach! I have aboslutely no idea how good GA's beaches are, but rest assured, I will personally find out and make sure to let you know! I just hope we don't run into any hurricanes while we're there...
I'm excited that I can finally research into things though. Way excited about that. Hopefully I'll have a list of preschools to check out once we get there, a couple soccer leagues or gymnastic classes as well, and the excitement of getting a new puppy thrown in! Hope we get a big yard!
I'm not excited about the location, but I'm excited to know. If I end up hating it, we'll only be there for like 3-4 years anyways :) Can't wait to set up our new bed and go comforter shopping for Marcus' platform bed we'll be putting him into!
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment