Monday, April 11, 2011

We have an idea...

where we MIGHT be going. Most guys in Sabe's job are heading over to Washington (Ft. Lewis). I'm actually pretty excited about it and hope it happens. We were wanting a few bases and that was one of the top 3! We've got both family and friends that live close enough to where we would be for frequent visits, and that makes my day! How awesome would that be to move to a place where nobody knows you, but hey go drive for a only a little bit and you'll find someone you love hanging out with!

I just hope we have a big yard, cuz we're thinking about getting a dog for the boys. They need a dog really bad. Marcus loves dogs so much, but all the ones we've been around are just too touchy and it worries me really bad when he gets around them, for fear of him getting bitten. We'll probably get a black lab or something really docile so they can climb all over him and he won't care. That would be so cute!

Sabe's graduation is the first couple days in June and man am I excited to get into my own house. Mostly for the boys... they've got so many toys packed up in the storage unit it's insane! Like the train table? Oh yeah!! We're going to pull it out and glue all the stuff down on the table so they don't lose any pieces and we can keep it in an intricate set up without it getting messed up. I got kind of sick of setting the entire thing up only to have it smashed in a few seconds by Jamesen and accidentally knocked over by Marcus elbows when we had it set up in Kentucky. They loved it so much though! It was the most played with toy in our house and so worth the money!

I'm hoping we have enough room that I can have a craft room. We probably won't though, because I've also been hoping to have enough room for a toy room and we probably won't have enough room for both, though that would be awesome of we did! Kids come first. I guess my craft room will just have to wait a few years (more like decades...) before it becomes a reality.

I've got so many plans that I'm just itching to plan! I can't wait until we find out where we're going for sure! That'll be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment