Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3rd

I have a love/hate relationship with March third. March third is the halfway point of Marcus' year. So today, he turned 2 years and 6 months old. I love it because he's getting so big and doing so much but I hate it because it means he's on the OTHER side of 6 months to his next birthday. My little man who I swear was just a baby yesterday, is officially 2 and a half. He's come so very far in that 6 months! He's started talking up a storm and made incredible progress with it. He's learned to be more self sufficient, to share his mommy and I could go on and on.


He's got such a little personality on him. He's so amazing. And while he drives me absolutely insane, he also makes my heart sing. The smile on his face could warm any soul that sees it.

Happy half birthday Mister Man.

3 comments:

  1. Happy half birthday Marcus!! I know what you mean Adrienne, I feel the same way about Dec. 7th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy half/unbirthday! He is soo cute.

    ReplyDelete