Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Walking Parrots

Marcus has become quite the parrot. He's been talking up a total storm lately!! It's so cute! He's not put two words together on his own yet, only when he's repeating movie lines or something, but he's saying a lot of stuff. He's getting a lot of concepts now too. Like if I tell him we're going outside, he'll run go grab his shoes. If I ask him if he's hungry, he'll go to the fridge. He's so smart! It really amazes me! Here's a cute vid of him waving and saying bye bye.

Jamesen is amazing too. Just look here! If you want to know, he's 8.5 months. It's 2 months almost to the day before Marcus was doing this. I've been saying all along that he would start walking 2 months before Marcus and it looks like I was right :)

That's it for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment