If you haven't read yesterdays 365 post on my blog, please do so before reading this. It'll make more sense.
I went to the hospital after Marcus went down so Sabe only had to deal with Jamesen while I was gone. I knew my foot wasn't broken because I was able to walk around WalMart with Sabe earlier in the evening, but it still hurt and was swelling up into my other toe pretty good so I wanted to make sure I didn't have a hairline fracture or something. Plus I've got my other spider bite. It's a good thing we're moving soon because I would packing up and requesting to be moved anyways! 2 spider bites in a 4 month span is RIDICULOUS! Specially when it's a recluse and happens during the night and Jamie is right next to me! It's a good thing I keep him covered from neck to foot every night.
Anyways, so the nurse recognized me from Jamie's last visit and told me that they got rid of the dr that sent him home with pneumonia because apparently pneumonia's been showing it's ugly head around post and he sent some people home with nothing and they were hospitalized a few days later. They got another dr and he's really nice and actually listens to you!
So he came in and checked my foot and it's fine [other than MASSIVE bruising! It looks horrible today!] and I can actually walk normally today so that's good. My bite is going to need a few more days before they can open it though. He told me that the reason they have to do that is because if they do it early, the venom of the bite will keep doing it's thing and keep pussing up so they'll have to go in and do it a second time. They look for the bump to be a bit softer than it is for it to be ready to be opened. Right now it's hard as a rock.
In other news, if you remember this 365 post, I mentioned that he loves this thing and I was wondering if anything was going in. Well Sabe took Marcus out yesterday and he was writing the entire alphabet on the pavement in his sidewalk chalk. I got a video but photobucket isn't liking it. A lot of his letters are backwards and his B looks like a D but that's ok! He seriously amazes me! Such a little smarty pants!
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment