You know how when little kids are just standing there, they're bellies are popping out? Marcus lost that when he was really sick. It was really sad/scary how skinny he was. You could literally see his entire rib cage and they were popping out pretty far off his stomach. Not fun! Well in the last few days, he's gotten his Buddha belly back and I can't even tell you how happy I am! It's been about a month since I posted the picture of him eating pizza on my 365 blog and in that time, he's gained a pound and a half back! If you know Marcus, you know he doesn't gain a pound in 3 months, let alone a pound and a half in one single month! I've been throwing pediasures and other things at him any chance I can.
His eating isn't back to normal, but I think that's because he's getting picky. He'll eat certain things but not others even though he use to love those things. Like yesterday, he was refusing pizza, but eating the meat off the top. Crazy kid! I've tried so hard to make him not be picky so I hope he's not going to decide that he is now. I don't think I could handle a picky eater!
Jamesen is going to pass him up soon. Marcus is 27 pounds and Jamie is 21! Speaking of Jamie, he lost interest in walking for awhile there but he's picking it back up. He's taken 7 steps in a row. It's funny though, sometimes he'll take steps and sometimes he just crumples to the ground and starts crying if I stand him a bit away from me. Today though, he did a three point turn without holding onto anything! Pretty cool!
If you don't normally read my 365 blog, check out today's post for some St. Patty's pics!
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



I'm really glad Marcus is gaining weight. I hope that means he's back to normal
ReplyDelete