When I was pregnant with Jamie, I had some mayo in my fridge that expired on my due date. I thought that was funny and even a bit funnier when that became his birthday too. "The mayo KNEW!"
So I bought some knew mayo awhile ago. I never look at the dates before I buy them, only after they've been opened in my fridge for a bit. Well I looked today and it's June 7, Erin [my niece's] birthday.
I think this mayo expiration date thing is on a roll. I'll have to remember it next time I get pregnant and see if it's right. Maybe I'll hurry up and use my mayo and get another one and see if it predicts my SIL's baby's birthday...
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



That's really funny. I read it to Amanda. She laughed.
ReplyDeleteLol!! That's too funny.
ReplyDelete