Marcus is OBSESSED with trains. All we watch all day long is our two Thomas DVD's. I bought 3 more so we had more of a variety because I'm getting sick of them. All I hear all day long is, "Choo Choo!!" while he grabs my hand to take me upstairs and play with his train table. All I have to say is choo choo and he stops his temper tantrum or smiles and looks at the camera. He's cute. It's a good thing I don't mind trains. I think I know what his next birthday's theme is going to be though. Mom since we'll be celebrating it down there, can you see if they have a Thomas cake pan? :)
Yes,they do. I have seen it, :) Are you sure you'll still be here?
ReplyDeleteJackson loves trains too but i havent showed him thomas yet. My brother used to watch it and i still hate it LOL. Jackson loves wonder pets, backyardigans, ni hao kai lan, max and ruby... i think thats it, may be more... but we watch these shows EVERY DAY. It gets kind of annoying.
ReplyDelete