Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Blah

We've been pretty blah lately. It's been really snowy so we've not done much of anything. Poor kids are stir crazy!!

Anyways, Marcus is sick. He got the flu and puked everywhere multiple times on the night of the 14th. He hasn't puked since like 6 am on the 15th, but he barely ate anything at all yesterday. He ate breakfast again to day [a couple bites, like yesterday]. I hope that means he's getting better. On another note, he cut two of his 2 year molars! Well, part of them.

And on even another note, here's a cute vid of him singing.

Sorry if this is short and crazy, but I'm really running on barely any sleep. The last 3 days I've gotten like 3 hours max each night. Sick/teething kids and puking husbands mean no sleeping for me. Yes you read that right, Sabe caught the flu from Marcus, bringing his flu count for this season to 2.

Ok, sick kids are calling, gotta run

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry Adrienne, sick kids and husbands are not fun at all.I hope you don't get sick. I certainly hope they feel better soon

    ReplyDelete