For those of you who aren't fortunate to live in Utah, Arizona and Nevada, there's a place called Cafe Rio. Sabe and I were HOOKED after only eating there once. It was all I craved while pregnant with Jamesen. It's actually really popular. It opened up a place in Vegas right before I had Marcus and by the time I went down there for my friends wedding this past October, there were 5 places in Vegas. Yes, it's that good.
Sabe and I have both discussed our first Cafe Rio trip. It's going to happen the second we both get back to Utah. Marcus love the Rio and I know he'll be excited to eat it again and we'll introduce Jamesen to the Dark Side since he'll be almost one by then and can have that kind of stuff.
I'm drooling just writing this.
Too bad they don't have a Rio in CO since the boys and I will be flying there while Sabe drives.
Speaking of Colorado... Patrick is turning one in 2ish weeks and I've still not met him and I'm a bit sad about that. I won't meet him until he's like 15 months old. How sad is that?? Marcus and Erin saw each other quite a bit in their first year seeing as Britt and I were a state apart. Too bad we don't all live in the same state. I'm really jealous of girls I know who live in the same city as their moms and sisters. It's pretty depressing actually.
Speaking of living near family, can you cross your fingers and pray that our next duty station is Fort Carson, CO? We'll be about an hour away from Brittanie and I could REALLY use a friend that I don't have to worry about ditching me or being my friend just because there's nobody else to be friends with.
And something else totally random... the Wii Board Sabe got me while back broke. We came back from Christmas vaca and it wouldn't recognize the Wii and I finally got my new one today! Stupid nintendo has been holding onto the things so the price has been rising. Really irritating! I had to shell out $50 extra bucks to get a new one. LAME.
Ok, that's my random post of the day.
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



LOL! I've been praying you get to come here. And you know...I've never been to Café Rio. Bajio's and Qdoba, but not Café Rio.
ReplyDeleteSo...I have a recipe to make the pork and the tomatillo dressing just like Cafe Rio. E-mail me if you want it! itsmenatalie@gmail.com
ReplyDelete