Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Big 03

It's boggling my mind how close Marcus is getting to 3. Jamesen getting close to one isn't as bad as Marcus getting close to 3. I've done a first birthday before and he's been around less so, yes it boggles my mind that he's on the other side of 6 months now but not like the fact that Marcus has one month to go before he's halfway to three. I swear that I just had him. that we were JUST celebrating his first birthday. That only yesterday was his second birthday.

I changed all his clothes to 3T yesterday and it just really hit me how big he's getting. He seemed like so much more of a baby when he couldn't talk. Now all the sudden he's talking all the time, growing out clothes he's been in for about a year, able to get himself dressed, put on his shoes [he actually gets them on the right feet every time too], sleep through the night, is able to put himself to sleep at night, and can tell me if he wants or doesn't want what I'm giving him.

It's funny though, both boy's birthdays this year are right around family weddings. Carl's getting married a few days after Jamesen's first birthday and Nano's getting married the day after Marcus'. I can't wait to do Jamesen's first birthday. I hope it's better than Marcus where only 2 people came [Lynne and Miki]. I'm going to do an icecream theme for it. I've found some really cute stuff online that I'm going to use for it. I'm really excited! Marcus' party will be down in Vegas and will be a Thomas theme since he's so obsessed. We'll probably have a pinata! He's old enough for a pinata at 3 right??

Ok well Marcus is wanting outside and keeps saying, "Abbeye!" so we're going to go see his girlfriend :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I just realized that I'll be able to go to Marcus's birthday party!!!!! I'm so stinking excited now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see him when he talks. He is growing up so fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll have to send me pictures!

    ReplyDelete