Either Jamesen needs to hurry and start walking [haha, that made me laugh out loud to myself.. hurry and start... like he's past one and not walking yet... haha] or I need a second car. Marcus has cabin fever and he's got it BAD.
He's being horrible. Seriously HORRIBLE and mean all day long. I know it sounds bad but seriously he does everything he knows he's not supposed to do, pushes Jamesen over, throws toys at us and beats on Gary [among other things]. But I can't take him out in 20 something degree weather to blow off the extra energy.
I'm going to rant and rave if I don't keep this short and sweet so I'll get to the point.
Either Jamesen needs to start walking so that he can play more with Marcus and they can entertain each other, or I need to get a second vehicle because cooping crazy Marcus up in a house all day every day is not a good thing! And I can't walk 4 miles to the nearest indoor play place.
Life is not fun at the moment.
Oh and speaking of Jamesen, today at bath time he was standing next to the side and let go... and stood there... for like 3 seconds but he stood there!
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



Patrick did that standing thing today too. That's his 3rd time, so he may yet walk before Jamesen.
ReplyDeleteHopefully the weather warms up soon so you don't have to have either happen. (hugs)