He's doing so much better today. He woke up happy instead of crying, took his meds without much fuss, was excited about breakfast and ate it all and then chugged a sippy! His tongue is a lot less white and he's talking a lot again. I think it hurt his tongue to talk so he wasn't saying anything at all. He's been all smiles this morning and is going through his abc's over and over again. It use to bug me the 100th time through but I've missed it the last few days and am happy it's back!
So glad he's doing better!
ReplyDeleteSo glad he's doing better! I just caught up on your last post... poor little guy! Wow, those ER docs were pretty ridiculous. You'd think they'd know an infection when they see one. Happy to hear his ABCs are back! It's funny the things that you miss when they go away...
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that he's doing better; it makes me so sad to see a child in pain.
ReplyDelete