Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sickies and Thieves

I thought Marcus was in the clear for getting this sickness that passed between Sabe, Jamie and I. Apparently not. He woke up this morning positively burning up and shaking really bad. When he gets fevers he literally shakes. Kinda like he's shivering but not shivering. Jamesen doesn't do that and neither do I so I don't know if that's a common thing, but it's always been that way. Poor thing though, he's not been eating much at all. He's been drinking fine though, so that's good.

In other news... The other day Sabe asked me if I had the credit card. I said no. So then the next few days I've been searching the house for my debit card and the credit card since both were missing. Well yesterday I went onto Wellsfargo to check on something and happened to see that the credit card balance was $600ish more than it should have been. Someone got a hold of our card! You know you're in Kentucky when someone steals your card and makes purchases for things between $50 and $150 at Walmart 5 times. Apparently they tried to buy stuff online but wellsfargo stopped them. And of course, obviously wellsfargo thought that those purchases were fraudulent but didn't contact me AT ALL or stop the card at all. 5 purchases from Walmart. My card isn't signed. You're supposed to ask for my ID! I wrote them a nasty email and if Wellsfargo doesn't reverse the charges I'm going to throw a hissy fit since they were stopping charges but didn't contact me to find out what was going on.

Oh and I still can't get a hold of the lady that I need to to set up the ultrasound for the bump on Jamie's head. I don't know what's going on over there but she's never there when I call. I keep asking, "Well when should she be there?" and they give me a day and a time and she's never there at that time. It's becoming ridiculous. I've got an appointment for him on Tuesday with his regular pedi so I'm gonna talk to him again and see what he thinks since the lady he sent me to seems like she doesn't know what she's doing anyways. UGH!

On a good note though, Marcus is slowly starting to string two words together. He said jet plane and all aboard yesterday. Oh and he finally said his girlfriends name! We were over there a few days ago and I was calling Abby and he said "Abb-eye!" Today he looked at me and said ear while grabbing his ears. So cute! I just love his little voice!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Its crummy that Marcus is sick! I hope everything gets worked out. When I used my credit card to buy books they called me and asked if it was fraudulent and I had to tell them no. Its weird that they didn't call you.

    ReplyDelete