Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's a snow day



It's been a day or two since we went out and has been a few weeks since we've seen snow so when we got dumped on over night, Marcus made sure to let me know he was very interested in going out and playing in it. I don't know what it is about snow that makes kids go crazy but as you can see in the above pics, even Jamesen was excited about it. We got about a foot.



Marcus was SO happy to be out in it.


Those smiles right there are the reason I took the kids out despite well below freezing temps with ice wind. How can you not love that face to pieces? And a couple other pics I thought were cute.


They were NOT happy to come in! Though Jamesen's fussiness was because he was tired, but fussiness is fussiness, whatever the reason. Marcus keeps going to the door and sticking his face on it and then trying to bring me his snow pants. I wish Sabe were home to go sledding with us. Marcus has never been and this snow is perfect!

p.s. it's really hard to take pics while holding a baby! :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks so fun. I really miss the snow. I'm glad to see Marcus is doing better and to see that cute smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I miss snow too! I'm way more used to cold and snow then warm and humid! Bah!

    ReplyDelete