Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh what a week!

It has been some week! Sabe started a cycle so we were adjusting to life without him after a week and a half of him on leave. Not fun for any of us! Then we all got sick because when you group a whole bunch of people together they spread germs and the Drills get it and bring it home to their families. It's called the funk! It's a chest cold type thing. It hangs around with the Drills because they're running on such low sleep that their bodies don't have time to fight it. So even though Sabe got it before us, the kids and I have had it and it's gone and his is only just now starting to clear up.

I think Jamesen might be getting teeth. He wakes up frequently in the middle of the night crying. It's really not been fun. When he had the funk he kept waking up with a very persistent fever. I don't know how high it was because I didn't find my thermometer until after his fever stopped coming back [go figure] but he was very warm and restless and very unhappy. The fevers been gone for about 2 or 3 days [my days run together.. I honestly can't tell you how long it's been] and he's still waking up multiple times a night [and I mean like 15+] crying and it takes awhile to get him to be still.

And you know what? He's been six months old for about a week and a half and I keep forgetting to make his 6 month appointment. Sabe has CQ on the 25 so I'm supposed to make his appointment for the 26 since I'll have the car but I keep forgetting and now I'm not gonna get the appointment for that day. And the lady was supposed to call me back about the appointment for his bump and she didn't do that either. GRRR! How annoying! Maybe by writing it down I'll remember. Or I'll read it tomorrow. I often read my blogs the next day because I write late at night and miss spelling errors and things so I go back in the morning and fix them. I'll remember to call and hopefully get one of the appointments for the 26. What a pain!

Marcus is talking so much. He's starting to sing too. He sings along with Choo Choo Soul and the opening songs to his favorite shows. He's copying a lot of stuff. Just today [oh it had me busting up. Just ask Britt], I was sitting there watching TV with him and he found the remote without me noticing and turned it off. I said "Hey!!" and he repeated it. The way he said it was so funny to me. I'm so not used to him talking since he's only just in the last like month started talking so it was really funny hearing him say it so perfectly. "Hey." He's really got the sweetest little voice.

I got a video of him singing numbers along with Choo Choo Soul. Singing Vid. He's saying "4, 5" along with the song.

Here's a video of Jamesen's new way of getting around. Crawling Vid He started crawling like this a few days after he learned how to pull himself to a stand. It's like he really wants to walk but can't quite do it yet.

Anyways, that's news on us. Yes Lynne, we're alive and well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment