Marcus' scrapbook is getting a bit tight, so I bought him another one so I have it when I need it. I just grabbed this one because it was cute. Then I pulled it out and Marcus got all excited and we both realized that this scrapbook has all his favorite animals on it [giraffe, bear, elephant, camel, alligator, lion, monkey and ostrich. Seriously so random that it had al of them on there!] It was so perfect to have all his favorite animals to say the name and make the sound of. Stupid blogger turned the pic.
We got a time out chair the other day as well. Marcus likes it but has since been held into it for time out and doesn't sit in it and play anymore, lol. He knows it's for when he's in trouble now. You can see a pic of him in it here.



That book is SO CUTE! Where'd you get it?
ReplyDeleteAnd preeeeetty clouds!
That really is a cute scrap book. Those are REALLY nice cloud pics too
ReplyDelete