Thursday, November 19, 2009

Entering into WAHMhood

WHAM-Work At Home Mom. That's right. I'm going to be a WHAM! A couple months ago I started making templates out of my pages for other people and finally worked up the nerve to apply to a store online that sells digital scrapbooking supplies and I was accepted! I'm so excited about it! My store should be going up soon. I've been working really hard the last couple days to get stuff ready to go into it. It's been a pain really.

On another note, Jamesen is doing push ups. About a month earlier than Marcus did too. Booo!

3 comments:

  1. THat's great Adrienne! I hope it "works" out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I'm not surprised you got accepted at all, though. You make really cute templates! Isn't it great being paid to do what you love while being able to stay home with the little monkeys?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had an icon to give a thumbs up...

    ReplyDelete