You know how boys are... sometimes they don't talk at all and then all the sudden their saying words and everything like they've been talking for awhile? Marcus kind of did that. He didn't use to try and say a word after me at all but now he does. Instead of saying "diddy" he actually said "kitty" today. He tried to say camel and got it pretty close. He can do the sounds of almost any animal now which he never use to do. I'm so proud of him! I knew it would happen and I just kept talking and talking to him and sure enough his words are coming! He still can't say much and screams when he needs something until I ask him what's wrong, but we're making progress!
And for the record, it was a spider bite. But it's also a staff infection. The lady that's been stuffing and dressing my hole told me that the spider most likely had some bacteria on it's fangs when it bit me so I had the bite underneath and the staff infection on top. She also said that if she had to guess, she'd say it was recluse since it was eating at my muscle. She said that explained a lot because yesterday when we though it was just a staff infection, she was afraid it was going to flair up again because my skin is still raw and tender. If it had been a staff infection it wouldn't be like that.
Oh and Jamesen is almost sitting! Though I fear he'll do exactly what Marcus did and go from sitting to crawling in a few short weeks and then from crawling to cruising and walking in a few short months and then I'll have two crazies to keep after and that will mean no more kids for use. I hope he's not crazy like Marcus because I want a girl to keep me company when Sabe takes the boys camping just him :(
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment