We had Jamesen's 4 month well check today. We had his two month check a little late so there wasn't enough time since his last set of shots for him to get this next one. I have to go back in on Monday. That's not that big of a deal though since I was going back for my spider bite anyways.
They said he was the picture of health and everyone kept commenting on how adorable SHE was. Honestly, does he look like a girl? I had like 7 people say "Oh she's so adorable!" It's probably because of the teething necklace, but honestly, he doesn't look like a girl! He's obviously a boy. One lady said "He's a boy? He's too pretty to be a boy. He should have been a girl!" *rolls eyes*
They were really impressed with how well he held his weight while standing and how well he's rolling. He can roll everywhere! It annoys me a bit actually because I have to stick him in something and strap him in to keep him from disappearing on me. Marcus didn't roll around like that until after he could sit.
Anyways, he's 16 lbs 3 oz and 26.75 inches! that's the 93% for height and 62% for weight. So I have another tall and lean baby. He's not skinny like Marcus was, but he's not fat like Patrick is. I wish he were Patrick fat :( But at least I don't have another skinny mini on my hands! To give you a comparison, Marcus at 4 months was 14 lbs 2 oz and 26.1 inches. I have a feeling that Jamesen will always be taller than M was at that age and later pass him up completely. Though I doubt Marcus will be short. He's always been in the 60 something for height. We'll see!
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment