If you don't know the story behind me using cloth diapers, I have to tell you.
Lucky for Marcus, he inherited my family's sensitive skin. When he started teething, the super acidic poops would give him a terrible terrible rash. If it was even left on his skin for a minute it would turn into a bleeding rash. It got to the point where he would get a rash and it would take me 2-3 weeks to get rid of it and then in another 2-3 week he'd have another one! I felt like the worst mother ever for not being able to figure out what I wasn't doing right to keep him from rashing up.
I prayed so hard one night when Marcus had a particularly nasty rash that I would find something to stop him from rashing up all the time. The next morning I randomly decided that I wanted to cloth diaper Jamesen. As I was looking up different kinds of diapers, I found a one size diaper and decided to get a few to try on Marcus. After getting enough that he was mostly in cloth, I noticed a significance difference in him and he didn't get his first rash in cloth until MONTHS after he was in only cloth.
It's days like today, though, where he's teething terribly and has the worst acidic poops literally all day long and has a bad rash, that I say a prayer to God, thanking him for leading me to cloth. If his rash is this bad in cloth, I can only imagine how bad it would be if we were in disposables.
On another note, thanks babe for all you have done for this country to keep us all safe! I love a Veteran! :)
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



I am really proud to have Veterans in the family. And very glad that you found a way to control Marcus' diaper rashes. Jared would get some absolutely horrible ones too but I didn't have the same stuff to fight it with.
ReplyDelete