Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Pictures

Do you know how frustrating it is to take family pics with a tripod? You're very limited with how you pose and then you have to hope that everyone is not only looking, but looking nicely when the camera flashes. Luckily, Marcus thought the flashing red light was funny and there was long enough time in between flashes for Marcus to clap and say, "Yayyyyyy!!!" Well, you can see in these consecutive pics:






All the good ones have someone cut off! SO so so frustrating! So I spent the next hour and a half fixing the last one. I pieced a couple of the other pics together to kind of shift it over to the right a bit.

6 comments:

  1. Such a good lookin' family!!!!!!!!


    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your photoshopping on that last pic! Wow! Tripods are tricky for family pics. You got some great one's though! It always helps when everyone in the photo is good looking ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a large mirror and a remote trigger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Jamesen always seemed to be falling over. lol.

    They really do look good though.

    ReplyDelete