Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Boys

You know, it's amazing what a few hours of personal time can do to a mom. I was going crazy for weeks and had like 6 Marcus free hours where Jamesen was sleeping most of the time and my patience meeter has been pretty much recharged.

And when they're not driving me crazy I have to admit that they're pretty cute, lol! Jamesen is really laughing a lot lately and it's sooooooooooooo cute. I can't stand it! I just want to eat him :)
Laughing Vid

And you know, even though Marcus drives me insane with his climbing, he's really quite amazing. Do you know another just barely two year old who can do this?? Climbing Vid Some of you might know one other toddler but I guarantee most of you don't! This was only the second time he climbed up that thing. The first he needed help and once he knew he could do it, he went all the way up!

Speaking of amazing babies... Jamesen amazes me as well. I know I've said this before, but he can keep himself in an upright position if he's got one side supported. Marcus couldn't do that at his age and I don't know many almost 3 month olds who can do that either!

You'll have to go to my photobucket. I'm having issues uploading.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4>

Isn't that last one cute?! Oh he steals my heart, lol! Too bad he doesn't have dimples.

Ok, signing off :)

3 comments: