Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

So it's been long enough since I blogged that the MIL called me to make sure I was ok, lol! Sorry Lynne! We're fine! Since the last time I blogged, we went to a pumpkin patch.




I also caught Marcus blowing out a candle for the first time! It was cute. He tried like 50 times and then was so surprised when he finally got and has tried to blow out the candles in a picture in one of his books multiple times, lol!



I sprayed the boys with bug spray and let them play in the leaves



Marcus had a lot of fun. he was helping me rake and everything, so cute, lol!

Here's some pics of the boys in their costumes!









Can I tell you how sick I am of pics like this? He's looking and grinning so cute and yet.. it's blurry. And the next one, his eyes are half closed. WHY?! And notice the rest, he's not looking or smiling. Sooo frustrating!




I didn't get my carvkin pummed [heehee] but I got everyone else's done, so here they are! :)

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Erin said, "A beebee! Two beebee! Beebee Gaguck?"

    I said, "No, he's not Patrick, he's Jamesen."

    Erin said, "Jayyyyysun."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! Your eyes are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete