Tuesday, October 27, 2009

oh buzz. buzz. buzz.

We watched Sesame Street this morning [like we do every morning] and the episode was one we've seen countless times. The letter of the day is I. I goes looking for the letter of the day and finds an insect who says "buzz buzz buzz. Buzz buzz buzz. Oh buzz. Buz. Oh buzz. buz. buz." and it makes me laugh every time. It's the episode where the word on the street is mustache and I get all excited cause I know the letter of the day is coming and I get to hear the "OH buz!"

Pathetic.

You can definitely tell I'm a mom.

I've been sick. It's been crappy. It was all in my sinuses and now it's moved into my chest with a cough. Crummy! It's really bringing me down too. I hate being sick. It always makes me irrational and like the world is out to get me. I feel unloved a bit and disheartened by my sad photography abilities. Wah! Sabe would say to me if he were here.

Well maybe that's the problem. Sabe's NOT here. I miss my hubby coming home at the same time every day.

Though I did have fun doing a scrap a thon this weekend and got 12 pages done in 3 days. I was busy busy busy!

I should go to bed. It's late. And no matter how late I stay up, Sabe's still not coming home to night and the later I stay up the more exhausted I'll be when Marcus gets up tomorrow. I put him down early so I could do some more scrapping and didn't scrap a thing! Boooooo

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, hugs. Sorry that you feel so crappy.


    Buzz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Adi. I am so sorry! I know how sad it is when our hubbies don't come home....Peter is away tonight and I am sad! I hate going to bed alone! I hope you feel better quick though, so you don't feel all yucky anymore! And your pictures are always beautiful!!! You never take a bad one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could be there to help you. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete