Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Leavin on a jet plane

The boys and I are going to Vegas tomorrow. I'm really stressed about the flight. I was going to get a bunch of new books for Marcus for the plane but didn't end up doing it. I'm hoping Sabe will get home soon so I can make a Walmart run.

I'm really not excited about the flight actually. I can't wait till it's over. I've got only 40 minutes between my flights so I have to hope that my first flight is on time and then I have to get the boys, Marcus' carseat and the diaper bag off the plane, wait for the people to get my stroller and Jamesen's carseat out from the belly of the plane and then run to my gate and board the plane and then strap Marcus in yet again. I really wish there was a bit more time between my flights so I could let Marcus walk with me and stretch his legs. I probably won't actually buckle him into the seat until we get going so he can climb on it a bit.

I'm so excited to see my family and friends though. Shauna's going to be excited to hold Jamesen. It was really funny when she held Marcus for the first time! She didn't know how to hold him so she was all awkward and funny. And I hope hope hope Marcus does well in the ring bearer job! geeze... I'm worried about that. Though I'm sure he's going to love all the one on one time with mommy while we're at the wedding. My mom will be watching Jamesen since it will be impossible to keep Marcus in line while I'm trying to wrangle Jamesen. Plus I'm a bridesmaid and will be standing in the front at the ceremony. I can't be holding Jamesen at the same time. I'm sure my mom's excited about one on one time with the Jamie man!

She's nice enough to watch them for me while I get a cavaty filled too. It's been bugging me since right before we moved and I had to wait until July for our dental insurance to kick in and then I kept forgetting to make an appointment so my mom just made one for me in Vegas at the place I use to go to as a kid. I never had cavaties until I got pregnant.


heehee, I think it's my cue to go. Jamesen just latched onto my arm and totally started sucking away LOL!!! It tickled, heehee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment