His favorite thing now days is coloring. He's gotten really mad at me for hiding all the pens. I use to have them on the window sill above the kitchen sink but he found those. He use to have crayons, but after throwing them everywhere, and me missing some at clean up, I got a very colorful door. So then I bought one of those books that has the markers that only color on the paper... just so you know, it also colors on your tongue.
So we got sidewalk chalk instead. The good thing about sidewalk chalk is, if he happens to slip one in the door, all it takes is a quick wipe down with a wet paper towel to clean it up. Here's my artist at work.
Where do I begin with Jamesen? He's at the age where he's showing the beginnings of his personality. Let me tell you, having a small child makes you never take life for granted. Everything is amazing to him. There's a quote that says "There's not 7 wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. there's 7 million." and it's so true. I can't even tell you what these pictures do to me. I love watching him watch the leaves fall or the bugs crawl by or the wind blow through the trees. It's a miracle all over for me.
So the boys have something in common. When Marcus was this age, I would kiss him repeatedly on the lips and he would think it was hilarious. Jamesen does too. He laughs and smiles. And then he holds his mouth wide open and its a game. He'll try and slip me some tongue while I'm kissing him and I have to try and miss his tongue. I know it sounds weird, but he laughs every time he gets me and I start laughing. And I will do anything to hear that music.



I miss my little lovies being babies. Though each stage brings new excitement. It's fun to watch them grow and experience new things.
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is just sooooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrit