Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm in love

With my new camera!! Even when you get shots that aren't professional grade, they're still awesome! Like this one Sabe took of me and Marcus. We were rough housing and Sabe took some pics. It was nice to get some of me and Marcus since I'm always the one taking the pics! Oh it's the flash that makes my hair so red. It's really not this red.


And then here are some pics that I've taken.


It's so easy to get good shots with this camera! It's really upping my confidence in photo taking and maybe I'll start doing mock shoots of people to get experience. Well I've already got maternity shots lined up for a friend and then newborn shots when she gives birth. She's only half way though so it'll be awhile :)

On another note, Marcus is sick. He had a fever of 102.2 last night and was really lethargic so we took him to the hospital and ruled out ear infections, strep and the flu. I was afraid it was the swine flu for a bit there. There have been some cases of it on post and we've not had flu shots. He's acting like he feels a bit better but isn't really eating at all. Poor thing :(

And!! Less than a week until Vegas!!!! I'm so excited! I hope the boys do well on the plane. Marcus has to be in his carseat and even though I'll be wearing Jamesen, I'll be sitting down so he might not like it. We'll see. It'll be a lot of fun taking pics at my friends wedding though! Marcus is going to be the ring bearer! I hope he does ok and isn't a total monster. I asked her if she realized that Marcus probably wasn't going to do it right and she said "Yeah, that's the point. It'll be cute". As long as she thinks him throwing a fit in the middle and me having to take him out is cute, than I'm game, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Great shots! I've had my camera a year and am still just thrilled with it! Hope Marcus is better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful!!! If you ever come out to MA, you can do a photoshoot of Sophia!

    ReplyDelete