While we were sitting in the airport, waiting for our flight to leave from Louisville, Marcus was obsessed with the window and pointing at every plane and doing his sign he uses. Then a plane in a terminal near ours started pulling away and going towards the runway. Marcus got all excited and I said "WOAH!!!" and he copied me. Currently I hear a cute little voice going "Woah! woahhhhhh! woah woah woah woah!!" as he's going through the drawer of my moms cooking utensils. Freaking cute!
Marcus has [of course] been getting into everything here. Good thing my parents have lots of kids and understand. I think the fact that they have all the sudden found themselves with an empty nest that they're really excited to have some little feet around.
The wedding is today in less than 4 hours. Cross your fingers Marcus does well. I hope I can get some pics. I don't know if I'll be able to since I'm a bridesmaid and won't be able to have my camera around my neck during the ceremony... hmmm... wonder if I can sneak it in... and like... Hide it in the trees... The way we're set up nobody would see me with a camera... Maybe I can talk the bride into letting me. I wanna get a pic of Marcus walking down the aisle with the flower girl that I don't have to pay an arm and leg for... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment