I usually don't much like change. Like, babies growing too fast. Don't like that at all! My body changing after being pregnant [again] and not being able to fit into my pre preg clothes... yeah don't like that.
But there are some thing I really like to change. Like upgrades. Sabe just bought me a Canon Rebel XSi as an early Christmas present and I CAN'T WAIT to play with it!! I'm so excited about it you have no idea! I'm going to be taking pics of everything!
Another change I like is hair cuts. They always feel so refreshing. I'm thinking of getting another one. THIS ONE to be exact. What do you think?
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



I am just like you with hating change! BUT, upgrades are GREAT!!!! I hope you love the camera! And that haircut is beautiful! I think it would look great on you!
ReplyDeleteditto what Lisa said!
ReplyDeleteI need to work on my photog skills so that it warrants a fancy camera. =p
ReplyDeletenow that would be a change, indeed!
ReplyDeleteI would totally do that to my hair if it were straight. No way would that look okay with curly hair and no way I would straighten it every day! I say go for it as long as it isn't a high maintenance haircut for you.
ReplyDeletewell I would have to straighten it every day but I would get it thinned so it wouldn't take me as long to do it every day. Though... I don't go out very often so it wouldn't necessarily need to be done every day, lol! It'd just need to be done on the days I go out.
ReplyDeleteThat haircut would look really cute on you! I don't like change either but everything seems to change anyway. The only time I like change is if I hate the way things are already.
ReplyDelete