When you cloth diaper a breastfed baby, their poops tend to stain the diaper. Since you can't use bleach on them or you ruin them, the best way to get said stains out is to sun bleach them. We've got a clothes line minus the actual line out back. I asked Sabe to bring something home to run across so he did. Today I put my cloth diapers up to dry and sun bleach.
I had a basket full of the shells and inserts sitting in a camping chair next to the line. I got them all up but the last few in my hand when I saw Marcus holding a diaper and a clothes pin out of the corner of my eye and I quickly scanned the line to find out where he had pulled the diaper from... and there was nothing missing. So I looked at him.
There he is, butt naked with a full dirty diaper in one hand and a stolen clothespin in the other, standing on his tippy toes on the camp chair trying to hang up his diaper. That was the first time he'd ever taken his snap diapers off. I seriously had to turn away. I didn't want him to see me smile because I wanted him to know that taking off his diaper was not a good thing but that was sooo cute! It was very very hard not to smile and if I had had my camera on me I would have taken a picture before reprimanding him, lol.
Which... you know you're a photographer [or scrapbooker... or in my case both even if the photographer is very amatuer] when you take pics of your kids before correcting bad behavior. Or cleaning up the huge mess their making. But you know, when it all comes down to it, they'll only be this size for a blink of an eye. You better take as many pictures as you can before it's too late.
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



That is hilarious! They try so hard to copy our every move!
ReplyDelete