When we go to the park I don't normally let him walk because it's a bit of a far walk for a little person. He makes it all the way there and plays but gets tired about half way on the walk back and it's very hard to hold onto a two year old while you've got a 2 month old in the sling. Anyways, we walked yesterday and it was so cute to watch him going after all the leaves and jumping all over them. He was grabbing as many leaves as his little hands would let him.
While Lynne was here, we went shopping for fall clothes for the boys. They really did need the clothes so it was fun to just get what they needed and not worry about Sabe getting mad at me for frivolous purchases. I can't help buying stuff for my boys! I'd much rather buy for them than for me! I went to buy some booties for Jamesen because he's going to need something more than just socks to keep his feet warm. Have I mentioned how long his feet are?? I'd already had some newborn booties that were far from fitting him so I grabbed a 0-6 month size and they weren't even close either! So I put a 6-12 month size up next to his foot and his feet are barely small enough to fit in them. I bought them anyways. It's really funny to see his feet in them. They barely fit the length but his feet are so skinny that they kind just slip off him if he doesn't have socks on.
I'm trying to figure out the manual mode on my camera. As you all know, I'm planning on being a photographer some time in the future so I might as well get going. I'm having a few issues with it, but for the most part it's going all right. Here's a few of my recent pictures in manual.
My friend is going to let me take maternity pics of her and then some newborn pics of her baby later on. She's only just finding out what she's having in the next few weeks so it's going to be a while, but I hope to have my Rebel by then. We'll see!
Also!! A big step int he right direction for talking with Marcus. He's started doing animal sounds. They're signs, but he does sounds with them and he'll mimic the sounds you say. I'm so excited about this! It's been coming slowly, but I'm excited that he's going to be talking soon. Today would be a nice day for a talking Marcus. He keeps crying and I don't know what he wants, lol! So yes, we're celebrating this next step in Marcus' speech! Great job little man! He does elephant, cow, dog, snake, lion, duck and a monkey. That's all I can think of. Here's a quick VID.
I have a feeling that Jamesen will be sitting very soon. If he's leaning up against the couch he can hold himself rather than falling to either side. I put him in the bebe pod today while I did dishes and he sat perfectly in it and just cooed and smiled at me. He's got such a sweet personality when he's not screaming. The smiles, giggles and coos more than make up for him screaming! We're definitely blessed to have him in our lives!
Marcus is starting to think so more and more as well. I got this picture. This was when I was having some issue with manual mode. I think I can fix it in photoshop but I've not tried yet. I'll work on it when I go to scrap it.
Thanks for reading :)



I wished you lived closer so we could get to know J a little!! They're so cute. I bought some fall clothes today too, and it was so much fun!
ReplyDelete