Marcus' eye is almost all better. We had some drama with that. I turned it into drama, lol. I lost his eyedrops. I don't know why but it made me freak out. I searched the entire house over and over and over again searching for these stupid drops. His eye had just started getting better and then I go and lose the eye drops! I was afraid that if I didn't find them, his eye would start to get worse in a matter of minutes and if I did find them, the infection would suddently be resistant the drops and I'd have to somehow work out having the car one day so I could take him back to the pedi and get a different kind of drops all while his eye is swelling like a huge balloon and he goes blind or something. I almost started crying to Sabe on the phone. He said he would try and come home and help me find them.
Thing is, whenever I can't find anything, Sabe will come home and find it in like 5 minutes. So he gets home, searches the downstairs and doesn't find it and the longer he goes without finding it, the more visions of Marcus completely blind in his left eye go through my head. Then he called down that he found it and I of course I wanted to know where... They were in my pants pocket. The same pants that I searched through at least 4 times. I swear they were not in those pants. I think Sabe had them and planted them there when he came home!
There's a girl I know who's hubby is in the same unit Sabe's in. She's got a toddler a couple months older than Marcus and she's pregnant with number two. It's really nice to have a friend who's in the same place in life and is in the same situation as me. We both are going through hubby's barely being here and it's nice to have company in that misery. Her little girl is named Rebecca and she's really cute. It's funny she's got at least 2 inches on Marcus. Her legs are so long.
And I don't know what it is about Marcus, but all the girls we know constantly talk about him. Connie can't even mention his name in her house because Abby freaks out and wants to come and visit. Rae use to constantly ask to play with Marcus and Becca apparently does too. What a ladies man!
Anyways, my brain just kinda shut off so I think I'm done :)



No comments:
Post a Comment