Thursday, September 24, 2009

Again with the losing sleep

I'm up again because of stalker friend. She's emailed me again and I was dumb enough to read and respond *sigh* I wish some new drama would hurry and take my place in her life because I'm sick of her stupid contradicting hypocritical emails. I don't know if she knows about this blog since I think I've hid it pretty well, but I wouldn't put it past her to search for me on blogger. I'm sure if she does know about this blog I'll get a nasty email about it. It's a good thing she's blocked and all her emails go to my spam bin. I forget to look in there. I wouldn't have even noticed her recent email had I not been waiting for an email from someone else and was looking in there just in case. I was quite surprised to see that email in fact.

That being said, Sabe told me my Christmas present, lol!! He's going to get me a Canon Rebel Xsi. I'm pretty excited about it. There's a lot that goes into a DSLR though, a lot more than just a point and shoot camera. With a point and shoot you can buy a regular memory card and most just use AA batteries. DSLR's have different batteries. You can buy just the body but then you have to buy a lense and you have to have a certain memory card as well. And to be honest, I'm not quite sure if the battery pack comes with the camera or not. When I first started looking at them tonight, I knew I had to get the body and also a lense and then all the sudden I realized I needed a new memeory card as well and who knows about the batteries! Good thing I've got my friend Kim though. She's a budding photographer [who I think is just amazing!] and is always good for information and advice. You might want to expect lots of emails once I get the thing Kim ;)

My mom has told me that Jared [her oldest baby] was sitting up by 3 months because he was such a screamer that he had awesome stomach muscles. Today I set Jamesen on the couch next to me and he lifted himself away from the back of the couch and sat for a few seconds before slowly falling foreward. He was trying so hard to keep himself upright. Marcus wasn't doing that until 4 months. Jamesen is only 2 and a half months! I kinda want to cry about this. I'm so picturing my future when he's two and Marcus is four and I take them to the store and turn around for two seconds and they're both gone. And I know this is a very real possibility because I got lost quite a few times as a kid. Of course, my mom had 6 others and Jake was worse than me about disappearing, so I don't hold it against her. Specially when I remember purposefully slipping away on one occasion. Basically, I'm in trouble and I know it and there's nothing I can do about it.

Man I'm so bummed. I hate drama. It just eats at me and makes me upset and angry and short tempered. I think I'm going to try and sleep even though I know I won't be able to. I'm going to be dead later today :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Adi. I am so sorry that this drama is still haunting you! I am the same way - I won't sleep if something is bothering me. I hope things get better quick though....Maybe she will find someone else to stalk? LOL....not that I am wishing that on someone else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hug))

    The line from Anastasia comes into my head "With a YAH! and a hiYA! and I would kick her, Sir!" That's how I feel.

    Why is it that the 2nd one has to do everything faster than the first? Don't they understand that they're growing up too fast already???

    ReplyDelete