In the original, Marcus had a huge bruise on his forehead from running towards me and face planting. I'm pretty proud of this photoshop job and it's my entry for this week's Blue contest at I Heart Faces.
Great picture...and he's looking at you! :) Did you link this to the iheartfaces website? I didn't see it but then I don't know what name you put it under.
Hi! I'm Adrienne. I'm the proud army wife to to my SSG. Sabin and I have two little boys and a sweet baby girl! Marcus Orion was born on September 3, 2007, Jamesen Matthew was born on July 7, 2009 and Gemma Nichole was born on April 9, 2012. I'm a bed sharing, cloth diapering, baby wearing mama!
Great picture...and he's looking at you! :) Did you link this to the iheartfaces website? I didn't see it but then I don't know what name you put it under.
ReplyDeleteyeah I did. I put it under Adi. I was like 360 soemthing i think
ReplyDelete