
The first one is Jamesen and the second is Marcus. They're almost exactly the same age in those pics. Don't they look a like?? How funny is that??
So Marcus and I have been getting lots of mosquito bites lately. The mosquitoes here bite you despite eating pickles and the bites are super itchy and stay forever! Or so I thought they were mosquito bites... Yeah, they're freaking chigger bites!! I went to our friends house and she was asking if we've been getting chigger bites and I said no, but we're getting tons of mosquito bites. She looked at them and told me they were chigger bites and then it all made sense. We've only got them on our ankles, they don't go away when you don't scratch them and they're SOOOOO itchy.
Speaking of gross bugs... I was hanging my diapers up to dry...
Oh I have to show you a cute video of Jamesen, HERE
And today Marcus was so cute. He held out his arms as if asking to hold Jamesen so I stuck him on his lap and he was hugging and kissing and being so cute.
I got some other pics but Marcus' hands were really cold so Jamesen wasn't too happy, lol.
Tah tah for now! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment