Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's been confirmed...

I must change my name to Fertile Myrtle.



Sabe and I decided to try for a baby and that same cycle we got the two lines. This is the first time we've actually tried for a baby and that "2 week wait" was pretty grueling!

I'm due around April 1. Not quite sure yet though since I've been ovulating every 2 weeks for the last few months and it threw off my cycle. I've not even called for a first Dr's appointment. I'm really not that worried about it right now. Just coasting through.

We were going to keep it a secret for a while but then I just decided I didn't care and posted something on FB without even telling anyone, lol! I called my mom like 20 times, left her a text and a voicemail and she just happened to check her facebook before her phone so even she found out on there, lol! I'm not really caring about people being upset that we didn't tell them before facebook as I don't really talk to anybody anyways. I told 3 close friends but only because I needed a few more pairs of eyes to see if the line I was seeing was imaginary or not. I figured anybody who cared would be on facebook except for my oldest brother who got a quick text and that was that.

I get huge fast an already have a small bump. It's kinda weird to me just how fast I get a belly when pregnant. I was very noticeably pregnant with Jamesen at 9 weeks and here I am about 4 weeks and have one.

The "morning" sickness is starting a bit. So far it really only shows it's ugly head if I let my stomach get too empty. It's hard not to. I don't really feel like eating anything and have to force food down my throat so I don't get sick to my stomach. I've been eating a lot of ramen lately, just because it's fast and is one of the only things that sounds good almost 100% of the time.

I'm getting some strong girl vibes. Even though I've only just started, this pregnancy is already starting out differently than the boys' did. Biggest thing is that I craved salad a few times. I've never in my life craved a salad. It was just meat (usually burgers) with the boys. The sweets cravings are through the roof too. I'm going through the boys' otter pops like there's no tomorrow!

Anyways, enough pregnancy rambling. I'll try to keep it at a minimum :)

1 comment:

  1. yay yay yay!!! I just read on FB too and saw it. CONGRATS! So excited for you..... Think Pink! yippeee!

    ReplyDelete