Ok grandmas, make sure you tell me which pages you want and I'll keep a list. You don't have to buy them now, I jsut want to get the ones I've got so far
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Wow I've been a scrappin fool! :D Just tell me the numbers of the ones you want and if you want to buy them now and I'll order them for you
Hi! I'm Adrienne. I'm the proud army wife to to my SSG. Sabin and I have two little boys and a sweet baby girl! Marcus Orion was born on September 3, 2007, Jamesen Matthew was born on July 7, 2009 and Gemma Nichole was born on April 9, 2012. I'm a bed sharing, cloth diapering, baby wearing mama!
So what do I need to do to get a copy of that one of Erin?
ReplyDeleteI want 1,2,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,17,27,28,29,30,31
ReplyDelete