If you know me, you know that my emotions go in extremes. I've always been like that. So I'm extremely laid back, extremely mad, extremely happy etc. It doesn't usually come in a not extreme state. Due to this, my likes tend to be affected. As in... when I like something, I REALLY like something.
Growing up it was dalmatians and then flamingos were thrown in there somewhere and it finally rested on penguins and has been penguins ever since. To give you a picture of what it was like, I get all penguin stuff for Christmas and I LOVE it! This 'like' for penguins was so extreme at one time that I would buy everything penguin I saw. A towel, a pot holder, paper towels or even gift bags. Seriously!
Since then it's calmed down. I had bills to pay when I moved out of my parents house and soon a husband and kids. Not that I didn't want to buy everything, lol. But there's still a few things that I just can't resist buying when I see them... Penguin mugs. We have like 10 penguin mugs in my house.. Penguin ornaments. Oh my gosh. I can't get enough penguin ornaments. I have 2 shoeboxes full of them and I still buy all the ones I see every year. And penguin wrapping paper!! Sabe and I have a tradition of going out and trying to find penguin wrapping paper so if I see it when we're not searching, I have to get it!
Anyways, I've recently admitted that I have another addiction... little boy pj's. Seriously I've got a problem! First thing I go to in the kids section is the pj's. Marcus needed some new pj's recently and I ended up buying 6 pairs. He really only needed like 2. I discovered recently that Jamesen no longer fits in the newborn sleepers that Brittanie sent me and there's a void...
Marcus was never cold, he gets hot really really easy so we had him either in his diaper or in onesies for sleeping in the summer. Jamesen doesn't like to be naked and he likes to be toasty like me so we put him in sleepers for bed. Well, we don't have any 0-3 month sleepers and we only have one 3-6 month one. Do you know how excited I am?!? Sabe said that we could go pj shopping today!!! AHHH!
And the one thing that gets me every time is Dino pj's. Man oh man I can't resist! They get me every time. There's some dino footy pj's at walmart that I sooo want to get for Marcus but every time I go they don't have his size. The selection is getting smaller and smaller. I think I might try to talk Sabe into letting me get the next size up for when he's older. If they were on clearance I wouldn't hesitate to buy the next size but since they're not... I can't really justify it unless Sabe says I can lol.
My name is Adi and I'm a pj-hollic!
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



Okay, packing a box for you as soon as Erin wakes up, sorry!
ReplyDelete