And the last last two days I've taken these:
Look at those cheeks!!! AHHHHH!
Look at those cheeks!!! AHHHHH!
Yes he's got a lazy eye. It was a lot worse at birth and it's gotten so much better. You can't really tell in person. it's only in pictures that you can see it. Look how well he's holding up his head! He does better and better every day and can hold it like this for about 30 seconds to a minute at a time before he lets it go. WTG little man!!
I took this this morning. I meant for it to be a cute picture in his grandma's boy onesie and it turned into this... oh boy! Uncle Jake will be proud though. I never was able to catch Marcus flipping the camera.
And a cute one of Marcus showing off those adorable dimples!!
Here's a video since I don't think I've posted one of Jamesen before. He's a sweetheart.
So I have to tell you about an incident that happened today. We decided to try this Mexican place just off post. Sabe had Jamie-boy at first and I was helping Marcus eat. Jamesen got fussy so we switched because he's a lot less likely to be fussy if he's close to the boobs [go figure]. Anyways, Sabe was helping Marcus eat but he was refusing his food for the chips so I suggested he give Marcus some food off his plate.
Next thing I know Marcus' eyes get all bugged out and he's got his mouth wide open and he's breathing really heavy and he let out this really sad scream kind of cry. I knew once I saw his eyes bug that he had gotten a piece with hot sauce on it. It can't have been that much because we didn't even really get a chance to react before he was fine again but it was one of those sad-cute things. Awwww, Mister Man's first taste of hot sauce! Uncle Jared would be proud!
Oh and another random thing... WalMart was next to that Mexican place and I went in there to look for something while Sabe paid and I was about to check out when on the part where the candies are was a set of pj's. You'll never guess what was on them. Halloween stuff!!!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays ever. I was on the phone with Sabe and we were having a conversation and I just stopped... "Oh my gosh... Halloween pj's. Sabe they've got Halloween pj's!!!" He laughed and told me not to go anywhere and he would be there in a few minutes, lol. He knows me so well.
So yeah, we bought Marcus a few pairs of Halloween pj's. Lucky for me, he needed some long sleeve pj's that were in 2T since he doesn't fit the 18 mo's anymore. Sadly [oh sooooo sadly] they didn't have 3-6 mo onesies. They had a pumpkin and a ghost one in 0-3 and I almost got them but then I got to thinking about it...
Marcus was into 3-6 months at 2 months and 6-9 months at 4 months. Jamesen will be 4 months old at Halloween so... really we should wait to see if the 3-6 months would even fit him for Halloween before we buy anything for him.
Anyways, I keep losing my train of thought so I'm gonna go. Thanks for reading!



No comments:
Post a Comment