My parents came out to visit this week. I'm so glad they came! It was nice to have them here. Marcus jumped on my mom when she walked in and wouldn't leave her alone, lol. He loves her so much, it makes me so happy! She brought him the book in that picture and he kept handing it to her and climbing on her lap for her to read it to him and grabbing her finger and pulling her to the backdoor to go outside.
Jamesen loved them as well. My dad was able to burp him really well and he would just hang out and chill with him and my mom. It was soooo nice to have help!
While they were here, we had Marcus' party because they missed his first birthday. Here are some pics from that:
Jamesen has been smiling a lot lately but he's so hard to get on camera. He'll smile a ton and then the camera comes out and he won't. This is my attempt to get a smile when he was grinning at my mom. His smiles are quick!
As I said, Sabe and I got the M man a tricycle. We took him to the park yesterday to test it out. Sabe went ahead with him while I fed Jamie-boy really quick and then I went with the trike. When Marcus saw me he started laughing and came running towards me
He loved the trike! And after only about 1o minutes he figured out how to peddle it! He can't really start out on his own, you have to give him a little push, but he'll peddle! I'm so proud of him. He's so smart.
And a video of it
So that's what's been going on for the last little bit. Thanks for reading! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment