Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photoshop Withdrawals

I'm going through withdrawals!! I need to get my lappy back soon. I took a bunch of pics of the boys with my mom and I really wish I could post them. Sadly, they're stuck in a format that I can't post until I get to them with photoshop...

I'd love to scrapbook too. Missing that quite a bit lately too. It's amazing to me how something so simple as scrapbooking can be so therapeutic for me. I could be a huge ball of stress, but the second I pull my scrapping out, it's like a breath of fresh air to me and my stress goes away. And now that my laptop will be fixed, that feeling will be even better! The screen has been coming off the hinges and pulling apart for a bit now. Apparently it's a defect in the model. This has happened twice now. I tried to be really careful while it was breaking to keep it from breaking further, but every time the boys would even move on the bed, it would wobble and wiggle. Now that it will be fixed, the boys can jump on the bed all they want and I'll whip out my camera instead of going, "Careful boys! Don't move! don't even BREATHE". I was never that dramatic, but you get the point.

My mom was here for a few days and it was so nice to see her. The boys and I went to pick her up from the airport and Marcus went running for her when he saw her, it was so cute. I'm glad he remembers her enough to be excited, because he hasn't seen her much in his short little life. Every time she was in a different room than me, he would say "Yeah Dah-bye? Ok, go!" meaning he wanted to be with grandma and was trying to get me to give him permission to go. Cute kid. He was giving her hugs and kisses all afternoon before she had to leave yesterday and kept wanting her to hold him. It's a good thing he doesn't weigh much!

We'll be going to Vegas for about 9 weeks starting early March and I'm hoping that 9 weeks with grandma will warm Jamesen up to her. He's a huge momma's boy and doesn't go to people easily. He went to her for a little bit because we were playing a game of passing him between us. I would pass him to her and snap a pic and then take him back. He thought it was great and I got some non screaming pics of him with my mom, so it was win-win for us!

Not gonna lie, I bawled like a baby when I took her back to the airport, even though I'm going to see her in 2 weeks. I have to laugh a bit at myself because of it. I'll be seeing her again in 2 weeks, so it's not like I've got no idea when I'll be seeing her again. I tried to hurry and leave after she started going towards security because I knew I was going to cry, but I didn't make it very far before I turned around and watched her until she had gone through the metal detectors and I couldn't see her anymore. I then called Sabe and bawled, lol! Such a baby.

I really hope that my kids love me as much I love my mom. My life will be well worth it if that's the case.

By the way, if you're the type to put blogs in a blog roll to follow, I've stolen an idea from a friend of mine and created one that I update and the post the link of this blog into so you can follow it just as easy. I'm sure you can click the follow button on that one as well!

Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite! I'm so glad your mom got to be here for a few days, but am so sorry saying bye was hard. :( I'm excited you'll be able to be with your fam while the hubster is gone, but will miss you here for sure!!

    ReplyDelete