
I learned all the words to Atlantis by heart and had I not already known Lion King by heart, I would have learned them too. Poor dudes were so lethargic and fussy :(
Now days, though, we're back to our crazy selves again and we've been re enjoying our favorite activites... such as : chasing each other around the coffee table with matchbox cars



Shaving with daddy






Writing our letters (or scribbling in J's case)



Tackling each other with loves (not one of J's faves if you can't tell)

and playing in the "shwow". Marcus and I built his first snowman today. We have tried a few other times but Jamesen likes to stomp on the first ball before I can get the second one finished. Jamesen was in with dad, so Marcus and I made a quick little snowman. He kept saying "Hug shwow?" and I'd say "You wanna hug the snow?" "OK!" and then he'd hug it and giggle when it made his ear cold. Silly kid.


Then Jamesen made it out with us. I couldn't believe how happy and smiley the boys were today. It feels like it's been so long since I've seen those huge smiles from them. I'm so glad they're feeling better.




Looking at these pics makes me think Marcus finally had his growth spurt. That first one of them together makes Marcus look a lot bigger than Jamesen. Just a few weeks ago, Jamesen was getting really close to his height and we would get people asking if they were twins all the time. Now that I think of it, those comments have slowed down a lot... I better measure him!And I have to say, as much as we love the snow, we can't wait to go to "Dah-bye" and "Dah-Pop"'s house and play in the warm weather along with all the cool things they've got in there. Only a few more weeks! Not that I'm counting or anything...



ahhh the boys shaving together is SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDelete