He's obsessed with writing his alphabet lately and writes it any chance he gets. He was writing it all through Sacrament Meeting at church today on his little doodle pad and then when we picked him up from class, his page he was supposed to be coloring had the alphabet on it instead. He's written his name quite a few times and gets so proud of himself!
He's started writing the numbers out but always skips 15. I've been trying really hard to correct him but nothing I do will add 15 in there. I might have found a solution though. I usually have the boys watch a movie when they wake up because they get up WAY too early for me. It's usually a Disney movie, but I've started changing that to Leap Frog movies. Jamesen has been trying to say his letters now too. Little smarty pants!
Well, there's really nothing else to day. We've all been sick and other than leaps and bounds in my digital scrapbooking, the kids haven't done anything exciting! Not other than the letters anyways :)
The ''Bug" in me is back
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment